To work collaboratively to maximize student achievement, build relationships, teach communication skills, foster independence, nurture creativity and improve quality of life for each student within their home, school and community.
Using every moment as a teaching moment in a fun learning environment to maximize student independence and quality of life.
- All students deserve to be treated with respect.
- All students can learn and benefit from instruction.
- Behavior is communication.
- Student independence must be maximized.
- Students and staff learn in a safe environment.
- Parents and caregivers are partners in education.
- Parents and caregivers will find a network of support within our school community.
We can help society better understand and accept our students’ unique abilities.